I really wanted to see Arches. Joe and I drove up the the day before and there was a line coming out of the park. We decided we would go the next day in the morning before the sun came up to much sure we could see some arches without tons of people everywhere. Well... sure enough, 6 am almost every parking spot was taken. It was insane how many people had the same idea I had, Pretty upsetting, but we managed to get double arch all to ourselves for about 15 minutes.
Popular Posts
-
Went camping on the way out at a spot Joe's mom found! It was way cooler than we expected. I ended up throwing up in the morning th...
-
Our friend Alex gave us some apple pie moonshine and a fruit cake....and some crazy stories hahaha This is Hunti...
No comments:
Post a Comment