Popular Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015

Full Bloom Community

So Joe and I went out to Full Bloom Community in Oregon for a 2 week trial period to see if we were right for the farm internship they were offereing to us and after a wonderful week we realized we really wanted to be back at Sparkroot farm in North Carolina. It was so great to be a Full Bloom and see what they were doing as a community. We were able to connect and integrate so quickly into the community because of the openness and kindness of everyone. We hd never felt so comfortable so quickly in a place before. We were only there for 2 weeks but it felt like  month since we felt so at ease there. It was tough to leave, but I know we did the right thing. It was an amazing place and I intended to take pictures....I told myself I was gonna do it for about a week straight, but I just kept forgeting. Before I knew it, it was late and we were leaving in the morning..... merp :( But if you want to see what it was like, just check out their website! They're website is a pretty awesome representation of what they are all about and the pictures are a true reflection of the place. Some places put cool filters on their photos to mak it look cooler, but this place really does look and feel like a dream. Amazing community, amazing people, amazing location! So glad we made it out there.

http://fullbloomcommunity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment