Popular Posts

Friday, May 8, 2015

Death Valley and Ash Medow




Dance party. burning man yeahhhh








So many different kinds of flower in Death Valley. I really wasn't expecting it! Death valley had some amazing landscapes. I was a bit too tired to take tons of pictures while we were driving in, so I missed a lot of awesome shots. Death Valley is amazing. I don't know that I would want to hang out and hike too much, but driving through was so cool!







Just a small example of the sediment deposits in some of the mountains. 

Found a scorpion!













Some pup fish in ash medow



beautiful blue spring in the middle of the desert!


Devils hole. Secluded population of Pup fish. Population fluctuates from 150 to 250 pup fish. This is a geothermal spring that stays around 93 °F. Perty neat!





No comments:

Post a Comment